Proper cognitive function is essential to perform everyday tasks. From tying our shoes to brushing our teeth, our brain is responsible for communicating with our bodies. So do yourself a favor if you’re experiencing cognitive decline and allow Brain Fitness Centers of Florida to aid you with brain enhancements.
Are You Experiencing Cognitive Decline?
Cognitive function is a fancy way of saying “how your brain works,” and it might be challenging to notice a problem at first. For example, most people brush it off as just having “one of those days.” Memory loss is a common way someone would notice their cognitive function declining. One could experience memory loss from,
- Suffering a stroke
Every Treatment Plan Is Unique At Brain Fitness
Every patient seeking help from Brain Fitness Centers of Florida will receive a personalized care plan. They will asses specifically which cognitive functions require enhancements and then tailor a program to exercise your brain in just the right places.
Benefit Physically And Emotionally From Brain Enhancements
After brain enhancements are made, you could feel like a brand new person. Your memory, awareness, clarity, and attention may feel sharper than ever. These are exceptional benefits, and it doesn’t stop there. While your mind feels sharper, among other things, treatment will also boost your confidence. There’s no more anxiety around trying to just live your healthy life. Everyday tasks become more comfortable, and this benefits you emotionally as well as physically.
Natural Ways To Make Brain Enhancements
Brain Fitness Centers of Florida offers amazing cognitive rehabilitation programs. However, there are natural ways you can improve cognitive function at home. For example, diet and exercise are a great way to take care of your brain. Exercise allows for more blood flow to the brain, including the part that controls memory. Some other natural remedies are,
- Visit Museums
- Read challenging books
- Solve complex puzzles
- Have a good diet
Contact Brain Fitness Center of Florida Today!
If you or a loved one is experiencing cognitive decline, seek help from Dr. Scranton and his team of trained professionals. Contact them online or call at 727-608-7378 for any more questions or information.
What is a brain fitness program, you ask? It’s an individualized program designed specifically to slow cognitive decline, improve memory, concentration, and more through brain exercises, stress management, physical wellness, and nutrition.
If you’re considering the benefits of participating in a program, you may be wondering how exactly the program will work. Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect.
What is a Brain Fitness Program and how does it work?
- First, give us a call at (727) 608-7378 and we’ll schedule you an appointment at our Clearwater, Florida office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you’ll meet with your doctor for a neurocognitive assessment.
- Your doctor will review your results with you and discuss areas of improvement and what we can do to help.
- Our team will take this information and create a comprehensive brain fitness program designed specifically for you.
- You’ll come into our office and work one-on-one with a coach on the training program exercises. We’ll help fine-tune your program if necessary.
- Over the next several weeks, we’ll meet to perform the exercises together and give you resources, tools, and exercises you can do at home.
- After completing your brain fitness program, and another assessment you’ll meet again with Dr. Scranton to review the results.
- Next, you’ll practice at-home exercises and periodic office visits. Continuous office visits will allow us to monitor your cognitive functions.
Are you wondering, what is a brain fitness program? If so, give us a call at (727) 608-7378. We’d be happy to schedule you an appointment to meet with our doctor.
Why Brain Fitness Center of Florida?
Brain Fitness Center of Florida’s individualized cognitive rehabilitation programs are developed by Dr. Stephen L. Scranton, M.D., F.A.C.P. These customized programs are developed from decades of research and evidence-based studies. This research is based on the most advanced clinical techniques and medically proven brain training exercises. We use practices and techniques designed by top scientists around the world, including partners at Harvard, Yale, and Stanford universities. The study Speed of Processing Training Results in Lower Risk of Dementia (Edwards et al., 2017), for example, recorded a 29-48% reduction in dementia risk. They used the same computerized brain training program we use at Brain Fitness. This is just one of approximately 250 evidence-based studies that support our rehab tools and methods.
Further support of our brain fitness program benefits come from our happy patients who continue to report on the life-changing benefits of our brain fitness programs. These benefits include:
- Improved memory and concentration
- Faster decision-making and reaction times
- A better capacity to learn
- Improved mobility and dexterity
- More courage and confidence
What is a brain fitness program? Give us a call at (727) 608-7378. We’ll help you understand not only what it is, but how it works and why you should choose us. In addition to calling us, you can also contact us here on our website.